Over 85 Years of Oil and Environmental Services Experience
- Adler and Allan begin trading as coal and coke merchants in London
- Company diversifies into oil tank cleaning
- Ceased coal and coke sales
- Mark Calvert (Managing Director) joined the company
- Henry Simpson (Commercial Director) joined
- David Whiskerd (Operations Director) and Peter Harcourt (Chairman) joined
- Started fuel distribution operation in the West Midlands – first base outside London
- Acquired Environment Management Ltd, with oil spill response bases in Hartlebury, Stansted and Exeter
- First national term contract win with National Grid
- Acquired the tank cleaning division of Shanks based in Rainham, Essex
- Acquired Tank Clean Group based in Manchester
- Acquired Industrial Water Jetting Systems Ltd, based in Bury St. Edmunds. Acquisition includes Branchand Tank Services based in Dereham
- Acquired CW Tankers of Thetford
- Rainham depot granted a licence as a Special Waste Transfer Station.
- A&A Yorkshire established with a base in Sheffield
- IWJS Limited (South) sold
- Appointed principal contractor for the clean up of the Buncefield oil terminal following the catastrophic fire that destroyed 20 tanks. Work completed April 2008.
- Acquired the business of Cerva Ltd., a division of Conder Environmental plc, becoming the new Separator Services division at New Alresford.
- Set up a specialist Tank Services Division providing OFTEC compliance audits, tank installations and maintenance
- Established A&A South based at Crowborough, East Sussex with particular emphasis on spill response and hazardous waste handling
- Attracted the backing of Aberdeen Asset Management Private Equity
- Acquired the distribution and fuel services businesses of Meridian Petroleum and Nexus Petroleum in Watford
- A&A Rainham Waste Transfer Facility awarded ISO14001 and PPC Permit
- Acquired the business of Fuel Installation Services in St Albans
- Acquired the goodwill and assets of Tramar Tankering (Stowmarket)
- A&A Manchester Waste Treatment Facility awarded ISO14001 and PPC Permit
- Established A&A Scotland based at Montrose
- IWJS awarded ISO14001 accreditation
- Acquired the goodwill and assets of the UK response business of OSRL/EARL
- Adler and Allan win exclusive contract to supply fuel for the construction phase of the Olympic Park and build a fuel station on site
- Sold West Midlands and Watford Fuel distribution businesses
- Stratford depot moved to Barking as part of the Olympic redevelopment.
- New National Operations Centre opened at Barking
- Acquired the goodwill and assets of Cleanex Ltd based in Liverpool
- E&S Environmental join the A&A Group of Companies
- Waste transfer station opened at Standlake, Oxon
- First major project in Ireland at Tarbert Power Station
- Goodwill & assets of Abzorboil Ltd. acquired. New base in Doncaster opened.
- IWJS Ltd. sold to the management.
- Term contracts wins with Western Power Distribution & Scottish Power
- Transfer of Briggs Environmental Services business in England & Wales to A&A including base at Droitwich
- Tank projects in Nigeria, Sierra Leone, The Falkland Islands & Canary Islands
- AJ Bayliss joins the A&A Group of Companies
- Acquired the assets of Alpha Environmental in GB
- New purpose-built depots opened at Waltham Cross, Tunbridge Wells, Doncaster & Manchester
- Delivered the fuel for the London 2012 Olympic Games
© Adler and Allan 2012 | 24/7 Emergency Response 0800 592 827
Legal Information | Sitemap