Term Type : Full-Time
Salary dependent on experience and capability
We are seeking to a recruit an Administrator, who will report to the Office Manager, based at our division in Droitwich.
The purpose of the role of Administrator is to provide support to the Office Manager in the depot office, undertaking general office duties and additional tasks to support the sales and operations of the division.
The key responsibilities are as follows but not limited to:
- Collating and preparing of all office, works and job paperwork including accurate electronic and document filing.
- Answering the telephone in a professional manner and directing incoming telephone calls appropriately.
- Communicating effectively with a large supplier base and key clients.
- Providing full office cover in the event of absence of other office staff for any reason.
- Providing support to operational staff, for example arranging accommodation and logistics support.
- Contributing in any way possible to the success of the Division achieving targets and KPIs.
This list is not exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake any tasks which they are suitably qualified and experienced to undertake.
Applicants should possess previous experience of a busy, dynamic office environment, and excellent telephone manner and communication skills with the ability to tailor such skills to diverse groups of individuals. Possessing the ability to adapt during busy times and ensure consistency of service, applicants should possess computer skills including all Microsoft office applications and demonstrate a high degree of accuracy, and have an excellent attendance and timekeeping record.
Training will be given where necessary; however we are looking to recruit a self-motivated individual, with excellent communication and organisational skills and a willingness to undertake additional duties to be an asset to the Division and the Company.
If you feel you have the skills, personality and experience, please forward your curriculum vitae and a covering letter to:
Jenny Bate, Office Manager / firstname.lastname@example.org