Term Type : Full-Time
Rainham – Waste Division
Salary dependent on experience and capability
Reporting to the Divisional, Operational and Office Managers, the postholder is required to undertake all duties associated with that of Cleaning Operative, provide support to all colleagues in satisfying customer demand to a high professional standard and observing safe working practices.
The key tasks and accountabilities associated with this post are as follows:
- Assisting tanker drivers on site, when required to do so
- Cleaning of Tankers using HPWJ equipment and any other method.
- Responsibility for ensuring the depot yard is clean and serviced to a high standard.
- Ensuring the depot yard is safe and free of any obstruction liable to cause disruption and potential risk to health and safety.
- To carry out, when necessary, any reasonable request by management to undertake additional duties, for which the postholder is adequately trained, in order to meet the needs of the business.
The successful candidate will possess an ability to undertake all duties in a safe manner, a clean UK Driving Licence and previous experience of operating in a similar environment.
Possessing excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to work as part of a team; in addition, be prepared to undertake any additional duties for which the postholder is capable of undertaking and instructed to do so by supervision.
Training will be given where necessary; however we are looking to recruit self-motivated reliable individuals, with proven existing skills and a willingness to be flexible and deliver a professional and safe service to customers.
If you feel you have the skills, personality and experience for either position, please forward your curriculum vitae and a covering letter to:
Nigel Rydings / firstname.lastname@example.org