Salary dependent on experience and capability
The postholder may be required to travel to other locations within the Group and travel to customers/clients premises and events such as trade shows/marketing events.
We wish to appoint an additional person to join the marketing team, providing expertise and promoting our professional services in our industry.
Reporting to the Group Marketing Manager, the Marketing Executive will work alongside other Marketing team members and the Group Marketing Manager, liaising with internal teams, sales and marketing personnel to develop marketing to promote our services and new product innovations.
This is a full time post and the postholder will be required to dedicate additional hours to attend marketing events, campaigns and occasions such as trade shows anywhere in the UK. In addition, there will be the requirement to stay away from home overnight to facilitate such events.
Key tasks and accountabilities associated with this role are as follows:
- Managing major sales and thought leadership campaigns to gain leads, appointments and traction with specific industries.
- Using social media platforms to increase customer awareness of A&A services within relevant market sectors and increase sales leads.
- Market a nationwide customer demonstration service with a mobile unit and static Demo Centre achieving target numbers of client attendees.
- Drive marketing activity alongside the A&A business development team and product specialists.
- Successfully launching new services with A&A product specialists.
- Editing and writing material for the website, communications and collaterals.
- Undertake market intelligence reports on industry sectors and customer segments to help make informed decisions regarding best business opportunities.
- Building market intelligence data sources for regular reporting to senior management.
- Reporting online marketing results using CRM and Google Analytics sources.
- Propose segmentation marketing activities using CRM database and related systems and compile marketing post-campaign data.
- Communicate with A&A staff at all levels, trade bodies, marketing agencies and any partner organisations.
- Attending trade functions to represent the A&A group.
- Working with design, PR and promotion agencies on marketing projects.
- Supervising approved project marketing payments and recording expenditure.
- Producing regular marketing reports for the Group Marketing Manager.
- Maintaining the flow of internal and external marketing communications and materials
The successful candidate will demonstrate a flair for delivering results from online marketing activities, managing web content, producing succinct analytics reports and the ability to develop a good understanding of our customers and industry sectors for market intelligence projects.
It is essential the postholder is able to develop a good understanding of what Adler & Allan do as a company, possess excellent copywriting and proofreading skills and a keen eye for design detail. An ability to work to deadlines is essential as is being comfortable and able to use new tools/software and constantly develop personal skills.
If you feel you have the skills, personality and experience, please forward your curriculum vitae and a covering letter to:
Alan Scrafton, Group Marketing Manager / firstname.lastname@example.org