Salary dependent on capability and experience
Reporting to the Divisional Manager, the successful candidate will be required to undertake duties associated with that of a skilled HGV/ADR Driver & Operator including the clean-up of any spill in a variety of environment using resource and equipment. In addition, and a fundamental feature of the daily duties of this post, the post holder will be required to operate any Company vehicles for which they are suitably qualified to undertake, including ADR tankers.
Required to operate anywhere in the UK, at times with the need to stay away from home overnight, the successful candidate will operate as part of a team, working alongside other Technicians, fulfilling works for major oil companies and independent customers in the drainage division. Key tasks and accountabilities associated with this post are as follows:
- Operating Company vehicles which the post holder is suitably qualified to operate.
- Responsibility for ensuring all vehicle checks are undertaken and reporting any vehicle defects to supervision as soon as identified.
- Ensure all uplifting and offloading of product and materials is undertaken in the correct and compliant manner with high regard for health and safety and correct working practices.
- Act as a Lead Operator/Supervisor as and when required either in the depot or on a customer’s site; other team members must adhere to instruction of the person identified as the Lead Operator/Supervisor.
- Responsibility for ensuring the security of all Company vehicles and equipment.
- Responsibility for cleaning all plant and equipment post job.
- Liaising with customers on site to discuss on-going works and further services of the Company.
- Completion of all works paperwork and submission in a timely manner to divisional supervision.
- Liaison with supervision regarding all works and recommending improvements of possible opportunities.
Applicants must possess full UK driving licence (Category C) and generate customer goodwill and conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times, representing the Company well.
If you feel you have the skills, personality and experience, please forward your curriculum vitae and a covering letter to:
Mark Loughran, Divisional Manager / email@example.com