Fast and Effective Marine Oil Spill Response and Clean-up
Adler & Allan is the UK’s leading marine spill response and clean-up supplier. Our services cover port and harbour spillages, including all types of pollution; oil, petrol, diesel, kerosene, aviation fuel and chemical spills. In addition, we can help ports and harbours react quickly and appropriately to spill incidents through spill training, which covers specialist marine spill response and clean-up exercises. We also provide general marine spill consultancy.
We provide accredited Tier 2 pollution marine spill response and clean-up services to over 50 ports and harbours and a number of oil terminals from our network of UK bases. From residual to distillate marine fuel spillages, we can help.
Adler & Allan is accredited by the Nautical Institute on behalf of the Maritime and Coastguard Agency, to undertake all types of marine pollution contingency planning and training; from Foundation to Commander Level, including coastline and marine oil and other pollution spill response and clean-up exercises.
Comprehensive Marine Pollution Control Capability
- Strategically positioned dedicated response vehicles and equipment
- National network of fully manned Marine Spill Response bases (not just equipment storage facilities)
- Expert on-scene commanders close at hand
- High manpower levels
- Boat handling skills
- Local knowledge
Polluting Spills Covered
- Oil spills
- Diesel spills
- Kerosene spills
- Aviation fuel spills
- Chemical and other hazardous waste spills
Dedicated Response Vehicles and Equipment
- 7 fully equipped Marine Spill Response vehicles
- 5 product transfer units
- Comprehensive range of kits & equipment including harbour booms, oil sorbent booms, cushions, pads, skimmers, storage tanks, drums and ancillary equipment.
For more information call 0800 592 827 or complete this Adler and Allan marine spill response and clean-up service Online Enquiry Form.
For more information call 0800 592 827 or complete this Adler and Allan Marine Oil Spill Response Online Enquiry Form.
- Marine Spill Response
- Emergency Flood Response
- Disaster Response
- Emergency Spill Kits
- Oxygen Depletion
- Post Spill Land Investigation and Remediation
- Contaminated Land Investigation and Remediation
- Spill Training
- Marine Protective Coatings