Adler and Allan is set to exhibit at the 2014 Facilities Show, taking place at London’s ExCel between 17-19 June.
Located on Facilities stand P1110, Adler and Allan will have its team of experts on-hand to talk through its FM Support Service, which delivers fuel and environmental service-related projects, contracts and emergency response cover to a wide range of blue-chip organisations nationwide.
Oil and Environmental FM Support Services include:
- Fuel Storage M&E Services
- Pollution Prevention & 24/7 Emergency Response
- Waste Management & Site Decommissioning
- Environmental Consultancy Services
- Contaminated Land & Remediation Services
- Specialist Fuel Services
- Infrastructure Asset Protection
In its 15th successful year, the Facilities Show offers visitors the three days of networking, education and support from all the major players within the FM industry. There’s even a Facilities Show App to download once you have registered, which includes a floor plan, seminar timetables, social networking opportunities, an exhibitor list and profiles, and lots more.