Ultracoat, the Ultimate Tank Bund Lining
Adler & Allan’s new Ultracoat bund lining system is an innovative 100% solids epoxy coating producing exceptional waterproofing and chemical resistance. The system is ideal for tank bund lining.
The patented bund lining system works on almost any substrate, and being free of VOCs, works well in confined spaces. It also significantly reinforces the coated structure.
The bund lining can be applied to damp substrates and doesn’t require use of a primer coat, consequently greatly increases its usability and speed of application. The result is significantly reduced application times and reduced over pumping costs. To date over 40,000 projects have been completed with nil failures.
Bund lining System features checklist:
- An exceptionally chemical resistant, waterproof coating
- Structurally reinforces corroded structures or weakened substrates
- Adheres to concrete, brick, steel, vitrified and clay pipes, cast iron, asbestos, glass fibre and PVC
- Single, fast application reduces operational downtime
- Contains no VOC’s or solvents – safe for use in confined spaces
- Over 40,000 projects completed with nil failures
- Independently tested to ASTM standards
- Proven adhesion to damp substrates
- Long term project guarantee
- Numerous independent test results and accreditations (ASTM)
- Superb chemical resistance from pH 2 to 14 including high levels of H2S
- Very high build thickness without slumping – up to 20mm in one application
A&A’s Ultracoat System has many applications:
Adler & Allan recommends ensuring the performance and extending the working life of your storage tanks and bunds by re-lining with one of our lining systems.
- Storage Tanks
- Lift Shafts
- Pumping Stations
- Settlement Tanks
- Pumping Chambers
- Food, chemical and processing plants
- Underground transport systems
Competent and Authorised Persons required for a range of projects on electrical utilities sites. If you are currently authorised to work on substations within any of the electrical utilities companies please click here and leave your details.
GRP (Glass Reinforced Plastic) Bund Lining
Tanks corrode over time, and bunds also lose their ability to contain constant drips and spillages. Tank leakage and seepage through the base and walls of a bund could violate the Control of Pollution (Oil Storage) Regulations 2001, endangering people and the environment.
Addressing these problems promptly by renewing tank and bund linings with GRP can save significant capital expenditure. We estimate that up to 80% of tank replacement and bund renewal costs can be saved by timely refurbishment with a GRP lining.
GRP has several advantages as a tank and bund lining material:
- GRP has a seamless ceramic-like finish
- GRP will confine the most aggressive chemicals
- GRP is tough, resilient and easy to clean
See the full range of Adler and Allan Tank Services
- Bund Lining Systems
- Experts in Storage Tank Inspection
- Oil Tank and Heating Oil Tank Installation
- Oil Tank and Storage Tank Removal
- Oil Tank Gauge, Tank Alarm and Tank Pump Servicing and Testing
- Oil Tank Purging and Decommissioning
- Tank Cleaning Services – Oil Tank and Industrial Storage Tank Cleaning
- Tank Repairs – Heating Oil, Industrial and Storage Tanks
- Tank Testing – Pressure Testing of Oil Tanks and LPG Tanks
Alternatively use our search to find what you are looking for:
24/7 Emergency Response
0800 592 827