About Adler and Allan
At Adler and Allan we provide market leading environmental risk reduction through preventative and responsive solutions offering an expert 24-7 service to our customers. We give our customers peace of mind in detecting and identifying the environmental risks posed to their business. Our broad range of risk mitigation products and services keep businesses strong, reducing the prospect of litigation, costly fines and bad publicity, as well as reducing the threat to the environment. In a world where the environment and legislation are in constant flux, we also provide emergency response in a variety of settings. Our customers include multinational blue-chip organisations across a wide range of sectors both private and public.
Our Products and Services
Environmental audit & consultancy services:
- Land remediation
- Flood mitigation
- Environmental monitoring
- Site surveys
- Site plans
- Tank testing, cleaning & inspection
- Emergency spill response – hydrocarbon, chemical or any other environmentally damaging substance
- Waste disposal equipment
- Equipment supply
- Emergency fuel services
- Fuel and soils testing
- Fuel Polishing
Planned preventative maintenance:
- Separator services
- Fuel tank testing & inspection
- Vapour recovery
- Road tanker testing
- Asset resilience:
- Coating & lining
- Flood mitigation
- Fuel infrastructure
- Design & build
- Maintenance & inspection
- Flood resilience to protect critical infrastructure
We are Adler and Allan
Five core values that drive us all:
- Service – Always putting the customer first, by bringing together knowledge expertise and equipment to provide a professional service and always delivering on our commitments.
- Expertise – Going beyond the ordinary, continually investing in training and development, implementing innovative technologies and practices.
- Safety – Continuously assessing risk and taking action to ensure a safe working environment, providing appropriate training and specialist equipment and always complying with H&S policies and procedures.
- Well-being – creating a happy and healthy workplace. Identifying and providing opportunities for career development whilst recognising and rewarding achievements and contributions.
- Working together – working towards a common purpose, communicating effectively and sharing knowledge, respecting and valuing all contributions.