Site decontamination of hazardous substances
Why you might need this service
- You're working on a site which has hazardous waste
- Site safety is paramount and therefore can benefit from waste removal
- You're unsure on the cleaning methods and decontamination processes
- You're concerned about the health and safety of your site due to hazardous substances
Why Adler and Allan?
- Our expert chemical engineering teams have the ability to assess and eliminate any risks to the environment and human health
- Our team of experts are trained to restore your site to usable levels where possible and aim to leave your site better than before it became contaminated
- Our decontamination services include a variety of contaminates such as toxic chemicals, carcinogenic substances and infectious materials
- We have over 600 dedicated specialists who come with a wide range of experience in reducing environmental impact
Assessing your site for contaminates
To determine the best solution for safe and effective decontamination, our team of experts will come to your site and assess what's needed. The necessary mapping, sampling and analysis will be undertaken, which will inform us on the level of contamination your site has. Our team will evaluate your site facilities such as HVAC equipment and ventilation, which will help add to our diagnoses.
Creating a tailored solution
Following the assessment our team will carry out, we will create a bespoke action plan that suits your needs. It could be as little as a single room which has been contaminated, or it could be your whole site that will benefit from our services. Whatever the need, our solutions will get your site back up and running.
Ongoing preventative maintenance
We support our clients long-term with a range of consultative and on-going solutions which will prevent and monitor occurrence or the recurrence of contamination issues. This could be supplying specialist contamination prevention kits, HVAC system coating with anti-bacterial and anti-mould products or ad hoc decontamination services.