FMs: need help protecting your assets and therefore save money? No doubt an integral part of your role is to protect a sites infrastructure accordingly and, wherever possible, keep to a budget. We can help you achieve this while freeing-up valuable time for you to focus on other areas of your business! We’ll be showcasing our asset protection capabilities at the Facilities Show, taking place at London’s Excel between the 16th and 18th of June.
Adler and Allan’s protective coatings and linings are suitable for a wide range of applications; from fuel tanks and bunding, to pipelines, roof linings, oil storage tanks, flooring, boats – and more! The benefits are two-fold as not only can they be used on virtually any external or internal surface, valuable downtime is minimised too as the coatings dry quickly, which means your business is up and running within hours!
By investing in quality coatings and linings, you will be helping to extend the life of your assets and save money long-term on unnecessary replacements.
Spray lining – polyurea coating
Tough and durable – this is the best coating available to market, helping to prevent deterioration through its waterproof and chemical barrier. Polyurea coating can be used in conjunction with our patented modular flood defence system, JBAR™, to provide superior flood (and spill) protection.
- Eco-friendly – low or no solvents
- Takes minutes to set, creating a useable surface in 24 hours
- Can be used in confined spaces
- Can be used on a range of materials, such as concrete, wood, metal, glass, foam, plastics and asbestos
- Promotes a reduced carbon footprint – assets last longer
- Can withstand expansion, contraction and a wide range of temperatures
- Our experienced team support you 24/7
Glass Reinforced Plastic (GRP) bund lining
Focusing on the oil industry, our GRP lining helps prevent tanks from corroding and maintains bunds against drips and spillages. Should this measure not be in place, your organisation could violate the Control of Pollution (oil storage) Regulations 2001 and pose a threat to people and the environment.
Prevention rather than cure is key; we estimate that 80 per cent of tank replacement and bund renewal costs could be saved had appropriate GRP been in place.
- Seamless ceramic-like finish
- GRP will confine most aggressive chemicals
- GRP is tough, resilient and easy-to-clean
Click here to make an enquiry or call the team on 0800 592 827.