Contaminated land investigation and remediation needs to be dealt with professionally and in accordance with the Environment Agency and Defra guidelines, so it is key to employ the skills of a firm geared up to carry out a thorough quantitative risk assessment of the situation.
When called to action, we can implement our protocol for the management of all environmental spill-related incidents, which will help to ensure that we minimise client costs and any legal or financial liabilities.
Following a preliminary risk assessment, our expert spill response team will undertake a quantitative risk assessment and analysis to ascertain what needs to be done in terms of:
- The design, implementation and supervision of site investigations to examine the potential areas causing contamination identified in the preliminary risk assessment.
- The completion of generic and site specific risk assessments for both environmental and human health factors.
- The screening and detailed evaluation of groundwater and/or soil remediation options prior to finalising selection of the most appropriate technique.
- The design and implementation of contaminated land remedial technologies so as to reduce the impact of the site to the environment via either in-site or ex-situ methods.
If your land becomes polluted, dealing with it quickly in a way that minimises risks to the environment, human health and the reputation of your business should be top priorities.
Contaminated land services overview:
- Oil Recovery: conducting raid desk-based studies to identify potential pollutant linkages and environmental liabilities.
- Ground Investigation: examining the potential areas of concern to determine the extent of remediation required.
- Remediation: calculating the level of remediation needed to protect the environmental and human health.
- Monitoring: appraisal of options and implementation of an appropriate technique for contaminated soil and groundwater remediation.
- Agreeing Completion with Environmental Regulators: appraisal of options and implementation of an appropriate technique for contaminated soil and groundwater remediation.
Moving forward, following our quantitative risk analysis, we are able to represent clients in meetings with the Environment Agency and Local Authorities.
For more information call 0800 592 827 or complete this Adler and Allan quantitative risk assessment Online Enquiry Form.