Salary dependent on experience and capability
The above location will be the place of work of the post holder, however it is anticipated that there may be occasion when the post holder will be required to attend any other Company office or service centre to satisfy duties of the role; the post holder will be provided with notice should this be required.
We are seeking to appoint an Administrator to join the Contracts team in Rainham. This role will provide support to the commercial team business development managers.
Reporting to the Contracts Manager, the purpose of this role is to provide sales support to the Commercial/Contracts department key contracts.
Other key tasks and accountabilities associated with this role will be as follows:
- Schedule site visits for Business Development Managers and track progress and feedback on company CRM system
- Ensuring contracted services are provided in compliance with contract requirements.
- Sourcing completed paperwork from responding service centres and subcontractors
- Updating group CRM database with relevant information to facilitate accurate monthly reporting.
- Answering incoming calls in a prompt, professional and polite manner, assessing any opportunities presented and ensuring the required work is distributed and recorded on the company CRM software.
- Assisting with monthly KPI and MI generation.
- Creating purchase orders as required for subcontractors and suppliers to support group services.
- Invoicing when works complete and when instructed to.
- Any ad hoc administration projects and other work to cover for other team members.
It is important applicants are computer literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft office applications; in addition, it is of paramount importance applicants are customer focused and possess previous customer service experience.
Training will be given where necessary; however the company are looking to recruit a self-motivated individual, with excellent communication and organisational skills and a willingness to undertake additional duties to be an asset to the team and the Company.
If you feel you have the skills, personality and experience, please forward your curriculum vitae and a covering letter to:
Matthew Young, Contracts Manager / email@example.com