E&S – Manchester
Salary dependent on experience and capability
Due to expansion of E&S in the North, we are seeking to recruit two HGV Driver / Drainage Technicians to join our team based in Manchester.
Operating in North of the UK, the post holders will be required to operate as part of a team, working alongside other Drainage Engineers, fulfilling works for major oil companies & independent customers in the drainage division. The post holders will be required to contribute to ensuring all drainage systems are working correctly and identifying root causes and provide customers with long term solutions.
The duties of this post include a high degree of manual work required when cleaning site drainage systems to ensure compliance with the EA Guidelines/regulations.
The key tasks and accountabilities associated with this role are:
- Operate as part of a one/two person team to perform and deliver site drainage works, including jetting of underground services & providing onsite reports. Onsite training provided.
- Replacing Interceptor Filters, following onsite training.
- Responding to call outs for critical drainage issues.
- Carrying out Near miss & potential incident reporting. In-house training will be provided.
- Liaising with customers on site to discuss on-going works and further services of the Company.
- Maintaining a clean vehicle and ensuring all equipment, tools, PPE and other work items are in good order and repair and available for use at all times, and informing supervision as soon as any damage is identified.
- Completing all works paperwork and submission in a timely manner to divisional supervision.
- Liaising with supervision regarding all works and recommending improvements of possible opportunities.
- Operating any Company vehicle for which they are suitably qualified to.
- Any other duties for which the post holder is qualified for and capable of undertaking.
Applicants must possess previous experience gained in a similar environment and industry; possess a full clean UK driving licence and previous knowledge and experience of completing RAMS documentation.
Applicants must demonstrate a willingness to undertake any additional training to increase capability of the division in supplying a service to customers.
We are looking to recruit self-motivated individuals, with excellent communication and organisational skills and a willingness to undertake additional duties in the interests of developing knowledge and a career with the company.
Proof of the right to work in the UK will be required, and the successful candidates may be required to undertake a DBS check to satisfy client requirements.
If you feel you have the skills, personality and experience for either role, please forward your curriculum vitae and a covering letter to:
Brian Kean, Assistant Contracts Manager – email@example.com