Bromsgrove / Salary dependent on experience and capability
We are seeking to recruit an Electrician to join our team in Bromsgrove.
Reporting to the Divisional Manager, the postholder will be required to carry out a wide range of electrical duties ranging from service and response & breakdown works through to new build installations.
Employed on a full time basis with a requirement to satisfy overtime and call out requirements, the postholder will be required to stay away from home overnight. Deployment will at times be with little or no notice.
Key tasks and accountabilities associated with the role are as follows:
- Carry out a selection of minor civil/construction duties such as clearing cable routes, making holes in walls to enable electrical installation works.
- Testing of newly installed circuits/cabling and recording of results and completing test certification efficiently and submit for approval from the qualifying manager.
- Responsibility for ensuring all equipment checks is undertaken prior to commencing any works and responsibility for ensuring the security of all Company equipment.
- Carrying out all works in accordance with health and safety to include provided RAMS documentation. The postholder holds full responsibility for reading and signing such documentation.
- Responsibility for identifying repair work required.
- Liaison with customers on site to discuss on-going works and further services of the Company.
- Completion of all works paperwork and submission in a timely manner to divisional staff.
- Liaison with Line manager / office staff regarding all works and recommending improvements of possible opportunities.
This list is not exhaustive and the postholder will be required to undertake additional duties for which they are qualified for.
Applicants must possess a clean UK driving licence, previous knowledge and experience of completing RAMS documentation and demonstrate a willingness to undertake any additional training to increase capability of the division in supplying a service to customers. Applicants must possess C&G 2330 or equivalent.
Some training will be provided, however we are looking to recruit a self-motivated individual who will make an immediate contribution to the success of the Company.
If you feel you have the skills, personality and experience, please forward your curriculum vitae and a covering letter to:
Kevin Stack, Divisional Manager / firstname.lastname@example.org