Rainham, Essex (RM13 9DB)
Salary negotiable dependent on experience
You will be joining Adler and Allan at an exciting time in its 90-year history. The company is currently recruiting for a brand-new internal customer contact team. The new team will form part of a newly formed customer contact hub, where you would be offering a market-leading 24/7-365 Emergency Response service to our customers, as well as offering ongoing technical support by liaising with product specialists and operations teams throughout the business. You would also be building customer relationships to offer and further develop complimentary product lines.
Reporting directly to the Internal Sales Manager, this is a full-time permanent role based at our offices in Rainham. Working as part of a pro-active team, the successful applicant will offer technical support to new emergency response customers, as well as consulting and delivering support to our contract customers. This is a key role within Adler and Allan, and delivers a new way of handling our customer enquiries efficiently and effectively.
- Prompt and professional handling of incoming client calls, commercially assessing any opportunities presented and ensuring the required work is distributed appropriately using the group CRM system.
- Keeping customers updated with response work progress until handover to the appropriate operations team.
- Ensuring contracted services are provided in compliance with contract requirements prioritising emergency work.
- Work with group companies to provide support for emergency calls.
- Manage enquiries from the website: confirming the requirements and issuing via the group CRM system.
- Updating the group CRM database with relevant information and job progress until handover to facilitate accurate monthly reporting.
- Assistance with planning and booking of resources for major incidents including travel, accommodation and subcontractor booking.
- Ad-hoc projects as required.
- Generate accurate customer quotations
- Fluent in English both written and spoken (Level C Proficient user)
- Strong customer interaction skills
- IT literate and good knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications
- Works well under pressure with the ability to prioritise
- Excellent team player, people person
- Professional telephone manner
- Well organised with good attention to detail
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously.
- Results focused
- Strong communicator and interpersonal skills
- Able to identify commercial opportunities (commercial savvy)
- Influencing skills
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Experience of managing customers (highly advantageous)
- Experience of environmental related industry background (highly advantageous)
- It is important applicants are computer literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft office applications; in addition, it is of paramount importance applicants are customer focused and possess previous customer service experience.
You will be offered full induction training, a competitive salary and a great team led, supportive environment that thrives on delivering for our customers. You will develop a wide range of skills and product knowledge, that potentially could lead to further career development opportunities within the Adler and Allan group.
Great opportunities such as this don’t last long! If you have an interest in environmental services – or a strong customer management background, please call so that we can learn more about you.
Applications should be sent to:
Please send an up to date CV and Covering letter informing us of the role you are applying for and why you think you are suitable.