Term Type : Full-Time
Waltham Cross / Salary dependent on experience and capability
The postholder will be required to travel to other locations within the Group and travel to customers/clients premises and events such as trade shows/marketing events.
A Marketing Manager at Adler & Allan is in post to define campaign strategy and develop organisational marketing plans and activities based on the overall company objectives. They are responsible for generating interest and enquiries from existing customers and raising awareness from those who don’t know about us so they become our customers.
Reporting to the Group Marketing Manager, the postholder will work alongside the other Marketing Managers, liaising with internal teams, sales and marketing personnel to develop marketing to promote A&A services and new product innovations. The postholder will be heavily involved in PR and Communications taking primary responsibility for planning, directing, co-ordinating and evaluating assigned PR and marketing communication plans and projects. This includes liaison with the PR agency to meet marketing objectives.
This is a full time post and the postholder will be required to dedicate additional hours to attend marketing events, campaigns and occasions such as trade shows anywhere in the UK. In addition, there will be the requirement to stay away from home overnight to facilitate such events. Key tasks and accountabilities associated with this role are as follows:
- Exceed set KPI’s and achieve minimum standards set out on a monthly basis
- Draft compelling copy for marketing communications and PR for a variety of platforms ensuring consistency with overall value propositions where appropriate
- Primary responsibility for planning, directing, co-ordinating and evaluating assigned marketing plans and projects
- Build an annual marketing plan to achieve and exceed targets that will be reviewed quarterly
- Develop excellent relations with key sales teams to support revenue generation targets
- Using market research and customer insight data, identify appropriate markets and devise effective plans to reach them. Marketing managers foster relationships with industry experts to improve the organisation’s referrals
- Produce and manage major sales and thought leadership campaigns to raise awareness, generate leads, and traction with specific target industries
- Ensure a high level of market and product understanding, along with Adler & Allan’s products so customers can receive the best proposition every time. Build strong working relations with internal product experts to gain product knowledge and develop NPD projects
- Maintain regular accurate reporting of marketing activities
- Ensure compliance to customer data capture under the GDPR
- Monitor ongoing campaign spend against the budget, keeping accurate records and highlighting where variances occur
- Build strong event plans, attend trade events and ensure delivery of targets
- Any other task assigned by the Group Marketing Manager for which the postholder is suitably qualified, trained and experienced to undertake.The successful candidate will demonstrate a flair for delivering results from online marketing activities, managing web content, producing succinct analytics reports and the ability to develop a good understanding of our customers and industry sectors for market intelligence projects.
- Good communication skills are essential, with the ability to interact, engage and communicate with other employees and customers at all levels. This should be both written and verbal.
- A Marketing qualification is preferable, and it is essential that the candidate has previous experience gained in a busy, dynamic Marketing environment, preferably within the same industry.
The successful candidate will be expected to develop a good understanding of what Adler & Allan do as a company, possess excellent copywriting and proof reading skills and a keen eye for design detail. Good organisation with the ability to work to deadlines is essential as is being comfortable and able to use new tools/software and constantly develop personal skills. Due to the travel required in this role, a clean UK driving licence is essential.
If you feel you have the skills, personality and experience, please forward your curriculum vitae and a covering letter to:
Alan Scrafton, Group Marketing Manager / email@example.com