Bury St Edmunds
Due to an increase in work and customer demand, we are looking for a Remediation Team Operative to join our OHES team in the East.
Reporting to the Contract Manager, working on a full time basis, the Remediation Team Operative will support Remediation Works on site within the OHES ECM East region.
The key tasks and accountabilities associated with this role are:
- Carrying out such works under the direction of the OHES Site Supervisor, OHES Contracts Manager and/or OHES consultancy staff or, where required, using own initiative, skills, knowledge and appropriate techniques
- Driving machinery and undertaking hand dig excavation works to facilitate removal contamination
- Supporting the maintenance and servicing of equipment
- Assisting with the collection of photographs throughout works
- Carrying out works in accordance with health and safety to include provided RAMS documentation
Site works experience in construction, civils or landscaping as well as a high standard of personal presentation and workmanship would be beneficial. Applicants should be able to use plant and machinery and manage personal time to achieve high levels of productivity.
This position requires a full UK driving licence and is physically demanding. We are looking to recruit a self-motivated individual who can take an adaptable approach to work in a varied environment.
If you feel you have the skills, personality and experience, please forward your curriculum vitae and a covering letter to:
Kieran Leggett, Contract Manager / Kieran.firstname.lastname@example.org