Bury St Edmunds
Due to an increase in work and customer demand, we are looking for a Remediation Team Supervisor to join our OHES team in the East.
Reporting to the Contract Manager, working on a full time basis, the Remediation Team Supervisor will lead Remediation Works on site within the OHES ECM East region.
The key tasks and accountabilities associated with this role are:
- Carrying out works under the direction of the OHES Contracts Manager and OHES consultancy staff or, where required, using own initiative, skills, knowledge and appropriate techniques
- Driving machinery and undertaking hand dig excavation works to facilitate removal contamination
- Providing regular updates to all stakeholders on the progress of works
- Ensuring all equipment is maintained, available and serviceable
- Responsibly and efficiently procuring materials
- Ensuring all vehicle checks are undertaken prior to commencing any works
- Taking photographs throughout works
- Recording all time, mileage and materials used during all phases of a project so that they can be accurately charged for
- Ensuring the security of all Company vehicles and equipment
- Carrying out works in accordance with health and safety to include provided RAMS documentation, with full responsibility for reading and signing such documentation
- Directing, mentoring and developing more junior staff within the team
Site works experience in construction, civils or landscaping as well as a high standard of personal presentation and workmanship is required. Applicants should be able to use plant and machinery and manage personal time to achieve high levels of productivity.
This position requires a full UK driving licence and is physically demanding. We are looking to recruit a self-motivated individual who can take an adaptable approach to work in a varied environment.
If you feel you have the skills, personality and experience, please forward your curriculum vitae and a covering letter to:
Kieran Leggett, Contract Manager / Kieran.firstname.lastname@example.org