Salary dependent on experience and capability
We are seeking to recruit two Spill Response Operators to join our team based in Glasgow.
The purpose of the roles is to undertake duties associated with that of Spill Response Operative, including high pressure water jetting, clean-up of spills using available resource and equipment and operate any Company vehicle for which they are suitably qualified to undertake.
Employed on a full time basis with the requirement to stay away from home overnight, satisfy overtime and participate in a standby/call out rota, the key tasks associated with the post are as follows:
- Undertake all spill response works in strict accordance with health and safety to include provided RAMS documentation. The post holders will hold full responsibility for reading and signing such documentation.
- Responsible for cleaning all plant and equipment post job and identifying repair work required.
- Liaison with customers on site to discuss on-going works and further services of the Company and completion of all works paperwork and submission in a timely manner to divisional supervision.
- Liaison with supervision regarding all works and recommending improvements of possible opportunities.
- Take part in the depot “On Call Rotas” as required.
- Any other duties for which the post holder is qualified for and capable of undertaking
Applicants must possess previous experience gained in a similar environment and industry; possess a full clean UK driving licence and previous knowledge and experience of completing RAMS documentation.
Applicants must demonstrate a willingness to undertake any additional training to increase capability of the division in supplying a service to customers.
We are looking to recruit self-motivated individuals, with excellent communication and organisational skills and a willingness to undertake additional duties in the interests of developing knowledge and a career with the company. Proof of the right to work in the UK will be required, and the successful candidate may be required to undertake a DBS check to satisfy client requirements.
If you feel you have the skills, personality and experience required, please forward your curriculum vitae and a covering letter to either:
Odin Osborne, Operations Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org or
Chris Prentice, Regional Manager – email@example.com