Flood experts from Adler & Allan and representatives from HRH The Prince of Wales’ Business Emergency Resilience Group (BERG) will be at this year’s Flood Expo 2016, running from 12th-13th October at London’s Excel arena. For more information and to get your complimentary ticket enquire here.
With nationwide coverage, class-leading capabilities and a range of patented innovations, the Adler & Allan Group is the UK’s leading supplier of environmental, technical and flood services – with many years` experience dealing with flooding incidents, including the major floods of 2015/2016. Adler & Allan helps protect some of Britain`s most valuable and important infrastructure assets.
Leading R&D capabilities allow the Group to also offer specialist flood mitigation solutions including the patented JBAR® modular flood defence system and Adalline® 400 protective Polyurea coating, specifically designed to help organisations protect equipment, build resilience and longevity into their key assets, and minimise the collateral damage caused by flooding.
Through years of experience in dealing with a wide range of flood incidents, Adler & Allan has become a trusted industry expert in the areas of flood risk assessment, emergency flood response, flood defence, flood mitigation and post incident remediation services.
Adler & Allan is a member of BERG run by charity Business in the Community (BITC). BERG is designed to help businesses and communities across the UK to prepare for, respond to and recover from emergencies such as flooding, cyber-attacks and civil unrest.
BERG and Adler & Allan
In close partnership with BERG, Adler & Allan is assisting residents and businesses in Cumbria mitigate the devastating effects flooding can cause. Adler & Allan Flood Specialists are on hand at BERG Advice Centres in Kendal, Carlisle and Allerdale, to offer free advice, help and support applying for the government Property Level Resilience Grants. Our experts are also visiting flood victims across Cumbria to help them with their grant applications.
- Adler & Allan have assisted over 1500 people so far and completed over 600 grant applications.
- We’re now working with door to door canvassers to help flood victims with their grant applications throughout Cumbria.
The main objectives are:
- Help small to medium-sized business owners recognise and plan for significant risks as well as understanding the steps SME’s need to take becoming more resilient
- Support businesses and their communities with:
- Resilience Grants, providing free advice and support on flood grant applications.
- Preparing for and mitigating against flood disasters
- Raising awareness through free advice and events
- Providing emergency response and clean-up services
- Recovery and following-up any requirements
Tickets for Flood Expo are free – click here to get yours.
A&A are on Stand F312
Flood Expo 2016
12 -13th October
Excel Arena – London