Adler & Allan provide a range of specialist support services to Total Facilities Management (TFM) companies nationwide. Our expertise to deliver fuel and environmental service-related projects, contracts and emergency response cover has been built through over 80 years working with some of the UK’s leading companies.
Covering a variety of services, examples of Adler & Allan’s support solutions include PPM, fuel tank cleaning and maintenance; flood mitigation, environmental consultancy and contaminated land remediation: forecourt services plus a range of specialist fuel services, and in the event of disaster, emergency spill response.
Our strategy is underpinned by the on-going broadening of our service offering, forming strategic, long-term partnerships with our customers to deliver an increasingly multidisciplinary range of services across the full life cycle of their assets.
Facilities Management support services include:
- Protective coatings and linings: Protective coatings and linings will extend the life of your assets and save money on unnecessary replacements, suitable practically any external or internal surface.
- Planned Preventive Maintenance (PPM): to ensure plant and machinery operate correctly, while meeting safety and legislative requirements – Oil storage surveys and maintenance – OFTEC compliance; Interceptors and site gullies.
- Flood response, assessments and mitigation: A range of services to respond to flood incidents, ascertain flood risk and then help protect from flooding. We design and install JBAR®, our patented modular flood mitigation system, the best on the UK market.
- Forecourt Services: complete installation, maintenance, testing and decommissioning services for retail forecourts.
- 24/7 emergency response and pollution prevention: In the event of a spill, we provide an immediate response to any scale of emergency; from minor oil spills to flooding and major industrial disasters.
- Environmental consultancy services: Keeping Facilities Managers up to date with all relevant legislation and regulations to ensure sites remain clean and safe, with plans in place for dealing with emergencies.
- Contaminated land and remediation services: Management of all environmental spill related incidents, designed to reduce costs and minimise liabilities, adhering to Environment Agency and Defra guidelines.
- Specialist fuel services: Emergency delivery, fuel polishing, tank cleaning and fuel testing. We have a state-of-the-art testing laboratory, delivered by E&S Environmental – the market leader in advanced tank cleaning and fuel polishing technologies.