Tank Bund Lining and Containment
Adler & Allan’s bund lining system is an innovative coating producing exceptional return to work time for assets. It is extremely fast setting – minutes not days – creating a useable surface within 24 hours. The system can be applied to damp substrates, gives excellent waterproofing and chemical resistance, ideal for tank and bund lining.
The bund lining system works on almost any substrate, and being eco-friendly with low or no solvents or VOCs, works well in confined spaces. It withstands expansion, contraction and a wide range of temperatures.
Tested to ASTM standards and used successfully in thousands of applications, they will extend the life of your assets, reduce maintenance costs and save money on unnecessary replacements.
Our linings are suitable for a vast range of applications and are currently used in the Electrical Utilities, Power Generation, Manufacturing, Marine, Forecourts and Water industries.
Bund Lining features checklist:
- Adler & Allan’s spray lining is safe to use in confined spaces and quick to apply to almost any substrate.
- Eco-friendly – low or no solvents or VOC’s
- Extremely fast setting – minutes not days, creating a useable surface within 24 hours
- Protects a wide range of construction materials (concrete, wood, metals, glass, foam, plastics, asbestos)
- Carbon footprint reducing – longer life products = less waste
- Withstands expansion, contraction and a wide range of temperatures
- 24/7 technical support, backed by experienced and dedicated staff
Protective Coatings range of applications:
Adler & Allan’s polyurea spray lining is used by a range of sectors, including the following applications:
- Flat Roofing
- Asbestos encapsulation (especially on old roofs)
- Bund Lining
- All types of tank lining
- Non-slip deck or floor lining
- Lift Shafts
- Manholes/Chambers / Sewers
- Pumping Stations
- Settlement Tanks
- Food, chemical and processing plants
- Underground transport systems
- Masts and aerials
- Steel structures by or in the sea
- Encapsulation of dock floats
- Rail transformer boxes / containers / hoppers / tanks
- Blast mitigation of buildings and structures
- High abrasion environments
For more information call 0800 592 827 or complete this Adler and Allan Bund Lining Systems Online Enquiry Form.
- Tank Installation
- Tank Inspection
- Tank Testing
- Tank Cleaning
- Tank Repair
- Gauge, Alarm and Pump Services
- Tank Purge and Decommissioning
- Tank Removal
- Mobile Tank Cleaning and Polishing (MTC Unit)
- TankTechnic Linings