Total Facilities Management Support Services
Adler & Allan’s Total Facilities Management (TFM) support services, assist Facilities Management companies in delivering fuel and environmental service-related projects, contracts and emergency response cover. We supply Facilities Management support to a wide range of blue-chip organisations, nationwide.
Covering a variety of services, examples of Adler & Allan’s Total Facilities Management support include forecourt services, fuel tank cleaning and maintenance, flood mitigation, environmental consultancy and contaminated land remediation, plus a range of specialist fuel services, and in the event of disaster, emergency spill response.
Facilities Management support services include:
- Protective coatings and linings: Protective coatings and linings will extend the life of your assets and save money on unnecessary replacements, suitable practically any external or internal surface.
- Flood mitigation, including flood defences: A range of services designed to ascertain flood risk and then protect from flooding. We offer some of the best passive flood defence schemes on the UK market.
- Forecourt Services: complete installation, maintenance, testing and decommissioning services for retail forecourts.
- 24/7 emergency response and pollution prevention: In the event of a spill, we provide an immediate response to any scale of emergency; from minor oil spills to flooding and major industrial disasters.
- Environmental consultancy services: Keeping Facilities Managers up to date with all relevant legislation and regulations to ensure sites remain clean and safe, with plans in place for dealing with emergencies.
- Contaminated land and remediation services: Management of all environmental spill related incidents, designed to reduce costs and minimise liabilities, adhering to Environment Agency and Defra guidelines.
- Specialist fuel services: Emergency delivery, fuel polishing, tank cleaning and fuel testing. We have a state-of-the-art testing laboratory, delivered by E&S Environmental – the market leader in advanced tank cleaning and fuel polishing technologies.
Adler and Allan and E&S Environmental provide a range of fuel distribution and specialist fuel services, supporting facilities managers in ensuring both a constant and quality fuel supply.
E&S Environmental, part of the Adler & Allan Group, are the leading providers of services for forecourt owners and their facilities managers, such as petrol stations, major retailers and petroleum suppliers.
Adler & Allan offers a variety of flood mitigation services to support facilities managers across a wide range of sectors.
As part of our Total Facilities Management Support Service, we offer environmental consultancy and site audits to help you identify environmental risks and the safety and pollution prevention measures that are most appropriate – whatever the business or scale of site.
Whether you are a facilities manager looking for assistance with Planning Permission to redevelop property for an alternative use, or to sell land holdings, our contaminated land and remediation facilities management support services are designed to reduce costs and minimise both legal and financial liabilities.
Adler & Allan is one of the UK’s leading companies in emergency spill response support.