Emergency solutions for a wide range of products
Adler & Allan supplies spill kits to deal with a range of emergencies. Acting quickly in the event of an emergency spill will help reduce clean-up costs, prevent the risk of legal action and minimise damage to the environment.
Harmful spills include things like oil, diesel, chemicals, pesticides, sewage and animal slurries, as well as beverages (food and dairy products) – for each type of spill there is a specific spill kit to deal with the pollutant. The right spill kits, such as marine spills kits for ports and harbours, and other treatments should be part of your businesses spill procedure and is essential for ISO14001 compliance.
Oil and chemical spill equipment available from Adler & Allan include:
- Spill kits – for oils, fuels, solvents, chemicals, aqueous and organic liquids
- Absorbents – for mopping up oil and chemical spills
- Storage – for containing spills and sealing holes
- Drainage – for protecting and sealing drains in the event of a spill
- Marine – specific equipment and training for marine spills
- Sockit – filtration system to prevent water contamination
- Fuel treatments
In addition to emergency spill kits, Adler & Allan also delivers spill consultancy, safety audits and spill training, to further help safeguard your business in the event of an emergency spillage.
For more information call 0800 592 827 or complete this Adler and Allan Spill kits for Oil, Diesel, Chemical & Marine Products Online Enquiry Form.
- Emergency Spill Response
- Chemical Spill Response
- Marine Spill Response
- Spill Response Planning
- Spill Training