Oil Spill Kits and Chemical Spill Equipment
Adler & Allan supplies a comprehensive range of spill kits to deal with oil and chemical spills, as well as other hazardous materials. Acting quickly in the event of a spill will help reduce clean-up costs, prevent the risk of legal action and minimise damage to the environment. Harmful spills include things like chemicals pesticides, oils, sewage and animal slurries, as well as beverages, food and dairy products – there are specific spill care products to deal with each type of pollutant. The right spill care kits and other treatments should be part of your businesses spill procedure and is essential for ISO14001 compliance.
- Oil and chemical spill equipment available from Adler & Allan includes:
- Spill kits – for oils, fuels, solvents, chemicals, aqueous and organic liquids
- Absorbents – for mopping up oil and chemical spills
- Storage – for containing spills and sealing holes
- Drainage – for protecting and sealing drains in the event of a spill
- Marine – specific equipment and training for marine spills
- Sockit – filtration system to prevent water contamination
- Fuel treatments
Adler & Allan also delivers spill consultancy, safety audits and spill training, to further help safeguard your business in the event of a spill.
Adler & Allan and BERG
Adler & Allan is a founding member of the Business Emergency Resilience Group (BERG), designed to help businesses and communities across the UK to prepare for, respond to and recover from emergencies such as flooding, cyber-attacks and civil unrest.
For more information click here
For more information call 0800 592 827 or complete this Adler and Allan Emergency Spill Kits Online Enquiry Form.