Fuel management services
We help organisations that store and use fuels to ensure business continuity by analysing, uplifting, transferring, and polishing fuel so that they can minimise downtime, reduce risk to the environment and ensure compliance.
All fuel systems are vulnerable to contamination by water, sludge, and microbes, especially when biofuels are involved and your reputation as a supplier depends on providing clean fuel and keeping fuel quality high, reducing costly downtime.
- Over 120 years’ worth of combined knowledge working in the oil industry.
- In-house UKAS accredited laboratory for fuel testing and analysis of petrol, diesel, gas oil and kerosene.
- Our mobile fuel polishing systems can polish at a rate of approx. 3500 litres per hour / 35,000 litres per day.
- We specialise in anything from 1 litre to hundreds of thousands of litres of fuel.
- Our ADR qualified experts hold PDP Passports and are UKPIA trained to ensure compliance is met in all aspects of fuel uplifts, transportation, and delivery.
- 0MAn average of 10 million litres of fuels uplifted every year.
- 0MAn average of 5 million litres of fresh fuel delivered every year.
- 020 emergency defuels of aircraft every year.
- 0K129,242 litres of fuel defueled from aircraft every year.
- 0Attend 75 emergency forecourt crossover incidents every year.
Keep your business compliant and protect the environment while reducing the risk of operational downtime
Find out how Adler and Allan reduce your risk and support you on your journey to Net-Zero through the management and maintenance of assets.Contact our experts