Chemical legislation support
We help fuel distributors, ADR transport operators, manufacturing, and processing facilities to remain compliant with chemical legislation including the Carriage of Dangerous Goods, DGSA, ADR, and REACH through 24/7 contracted specialist chemical advice, compliance services and training.
How we can help
Contracted chemical advice
- Qualified DGSAs in-house to provide advice or act as your representative DGSA.
- Expert knowledge of CLP, GHS, CDG, ADR and REACH regulations.
- All advisors are DGSA qualified and hold chemistry degrees.
- 24/7 emergency chemical advice (level 1 response).
- Response is compliant with the Chemsafe Liaison Group publication Chemsafe - Assistance in Chemical Distribution Emergencies.
Keep your business compliant and protect the environment while reducing the risk of operational downtime
Find out how Adler and Allan reduce your risk and support you on your journey to Net-Zero through the management and maintenance of assets.Contact our experts