Hazardous waste collection and removal
We help operators manage all types of hazardous bulk liquid and packaged waste safely and compliantly by providing regular collections and expert advice on the correct segregation and safe transfer of waste to our facility.
Our nationwide team of licensed specialists, equipment and tankers can collect any amount of hazardous bulk liquid or packaged waste and transfer it to one of our purpose-built internal transfer stations.
We guarantee full compliance with transparent systems and signed waste transfer notes, so you can be confident your waste is being handled properly from cradle to grave.
Features and outputs
- Our network of 25 regional centres means we can be on your site within two hours.
- We can check and label hazardous bulk liquid and packaged waste.
- Waste segregation to make it safe to transport under ADR regulations.
- We provide support with completing a compliant, comprehensive, and accurate Hazardous Waste Consignment note.
Duty of care
Storing waste incorrectly, in too large a volume or without the proper segregation, can be dangerous and put you in breach of both environmental and health and safety legislation.
As well as incurring fines, forced downtime and reputational damage, you could even face prosecution for the incorrect storage of waste.
We can identify issues, provide advice, and get your site operating as it should be, so you, your employees, and the environment are protected.
Waste collection and transfer
Where waste is classified as Dangerous Goods, it must be transported in accordance with The Carriage of Dangerous Goods and Use of Transportable Pressure Equipment Regulations.
Our fleet of vehicles can handle every possible type of hazardous bulk liquid and packaged waste collection, from a small quantity of chemicals to the contents of an underground storage tank.
All our drivers are ADR-trained and accompanied onto your site by a hazmat specialist, qualified chemist, or both. This allows us to provide a robust and fully compliant service which includes:
- Checking and labelling hazardous bulk liquid and packaged waste
- Segregating waste to make it safe to transport under ADR regulations
- Completing a compliant, comprehensive, and accurate Hazardous Waste Consignment Note
Keep your business compliant and protect the environment while reducing the risk of operational downtime
Find out how Adler and Allan reduce your risk and support you on your journey to Net-Zero through the management and maintenance of assets.Contact our experts