Marine Oil Spills and Coastline Oil Spill
Adler & Allan is one of the leading marine spill response companies in the UK. Our services cover port and harbour oil spills, coastline oil spills, spill training, specialist spill response exercises and marine spill response consultancy.
Comprehensive Marine Pollution Control Capability
- Strategically positioned dedicated response vehicles and equipment
- National network of fully manned Marine Spill Response bases (not just equipment storage facilities)
- Expert on-scene commanders close at hand
- High manpower levels
- Boat handling skills
- Local knowledge
Dedicated Response Vehicles and Equipment
- 7 fully equipped Marine Spill Response vehicles
- 5 product transfer units
- Comprehensive range of kits & equipment including harbour booms, oil sorbent booms, cushions, pads, skimmers, storage tanks, drums and ancillary equipment.
We provide accredited Tier 2 pollution response services to over 50 ports and harbours and a number of oil terminals from our network of UK bases. Adler & Allan is accredited by the Nautical Institute on behalf of the Maritime and Coastguard Agency to undertake all types of marine pollution contingency planning and training, from Foundation to Commander level, including coastline oil spill exercises.
Adler & Allan and BERG
Adler & Allan is a founding member of the Business Emergency Resilience Group (BERG), designed to help businesses and communities across the UK to prepare for, respond to and recover from emergencies such as flooding, cyber-attacks and civil unrest.
For more information click here
For more information call 0800 592 827 or complete this Adler and Allan Marine Spill Response Online Enquiry Form.
- Spill Response
- Disaster Response
- Emergency Spill Kits
- Oxygen Depletion
- Spill Training
- Marine Protective Coatings