FM Specialist Support Services:
Adler & Allan provide a range of specialist support services to Facilities Management companies nationwide. Our expertise to deliver fuel and environmental service-related projects, contracts and emergency response cover has been built through over 90 years working with some of the UK’s leading companies.
Covering a variety of services, examples of Adler & Allan’s support solutions include PPM, fuel tank cleaning and maintenance; flood mitigation, environmental consultancy and contaminated land remediation: forecourt services plus a range of specialist fuel services, and in the event of disaster, emergency spill response.
Our strategy is underpinned by the on-going broadening of our service offering, forming strategic, long-term partnerships with our customers to deliver an increasingly multidisciplinary range of services across the full life cycle of their assets.
Facilities Management support services include:
- Protective coatings and linings: Protective coatings and linings will extend the life of your assets and save money on unnecessary replacements, suitable practically any external or internal surface.
- Planned Preventive Maintenance (PPM): to ensure plant and machinery operate correctly, while meeting safety and legislative requirements – Oil storage surveys and maintenance – OFTEC compliance; Interceptors and site gullies.
- Flood response, assessments and mitigation: A range of services to respond to flood incidents, ascertain flood risk and then help protect from flooding. We design and install JBAR®, our patented modular flood mitigation system, the best on the UK market.
- Forecourt Services: complete installation, maintenance, testing and decommissioning services for retail forecourts.
- 24/7 emergency response and pollution prevention: In the event of a spill, we provide an immediate response to any scale of emergency; from minor oil spills to flooding and major industrial disasters.
- Environmental consultancy services: Keeping Facilities Managers up to date with all relevant legislation and regulations to ensure sites remain clean and safe, with plans in place for dealing with emergencies.
- Contaminated land and remediation services: Management of all environmental spill related incidents, designed to reduce costs and minimise liabilities, adhering to Environment Agency and Defra guidelines.
- Specialist fuel services: Emergency delivery, fuel polishing, tank cleaning and fuel testing. We have a state-of-the-art testing laboratory, delivered by E&S Environmental – the market leader in advanced tank cleaning and fuel polishing technologies.
Adler & Allan and E&S Environmental provide a range of fuel distribution and specialist fuel services, supporting facilities managers in ensuring both a constant and quality fuel supply. With a 24/7 emergency delivery service, our expert teams are always on call to support your business. Fuel distribution As part of our Total Facilities Management Support Service, […]
Forecourt services for Facilities Managers – from installation to testing and decommissioning E&S Environmental, part of the Adler & Allan Group, are the leading providers of services for forecourt owners and their facilities managers, such as petrol stations, major retailers and petroleum suppliers. From guaranteeing fuel quality to vapour recovery, through separator installation and maintenance, just […]
Flood Mitigation Including Flood Defences Adler & Allan is a leading flood mitigation contractor, offering a variety of flood mitigation services, designed to ascertain flood risk and then mitigate from flooding. Services include professional surveys, flood risk assessment, flood defences and civil engineering measures which are designed and installed by a team of professional, accredited engineers. […]
Environmental Consultancy Services – supporting facilities managers with their environmental obligations As part of our Total Facilities Management Support Service, we offer environmental consultancy and site audits to help you identify environmental risks and the safety and pollution prevention measures that are most appropriate – whatever the business or scale of site. An environmental site […]
Contaminated Land and Remediation facilities management support services Whether you are a facilities manager looking for assistance with Planning Permission to redevelop property for an alternative use, or to sell land holdings, our contaminated land and remediation facilities management support services are designed to reduce costs and minimise both legal and financial liabilities. Adler & Allan’s […]
Spill response and cleanup, supporting facilities managers in an emergency Adler & Allan is one of the UK’s leading companies in emergency spill response support. Whether dealing with oil, chemicals, or other liquids and hazardous materials, our Total Facilities Management Support Services can tackle every emergency from a minor oil spill to a major industrial disaster. […]