Protective Coatings and Linings for Ports, Shipyards, Tanks and Boats
Adler & Allan’s protective coatings and linings are suitable for a wide variety of marine applications, including ports, shipyards and marinas, storage tanks and pipes, boats; practically any external or internal surface. Protective coatings and linings will extend the life of your marine-based assets and save money on unnecessary replacements.
Spray lining – polyurea coating
Our polyurea spray lining is the toughest and most durable protective lining available to marine industries. Spray lining is an effective way of preventing deterioration and extending the life of a range of structures, forming a waterproof and chemical barrier.
Adler & Allan’s spray lining is safe to use in confined spaces and quick to apply to almost any substrate.
- Eco-friendly – low or no solvents or VOC’s
- Extremely fast setting – minutes not days, creating a useable surface within 24 hours
- Protects a wide range of construction materials (concrete, wood, metals, glass, foam, plastics, asbestos)
- Carbon footprint reducing – longer life products = less waste
- Withstands expansion, contraction and a wide range of temperatures
- 24/7 technical support, backed by experienced and dedicated staff
For the marine industry, polyurea coating can be used in a wide range of applications, including:
- Port, shipyard and marina corrosion protection
- Chemical-resistant lining for storage tanks, pipes and cargo areas
- Boat hull impact and abrasion protection
- Non-slip deck or floor lining
- Encapsulation of dock floats
For more information call 0800 592 827 or complete this Adler and Allan Marine Protective Coatings Online Enquiry Form.