Specialist solutions reducing risk, cost and operational downtime
How we help customers
Adler and Allan has been working on MoD fuel infrastructure for over 20 years, servicing, maintaining and refurbishing mission critical assets, including; BFIs, MTFIs, heating & generator tanks, pipelines and other fuel infrastructure assets.
Our world-class fuel infrastructure services and innovative solutions to the Defence sector take into account the compliance, safety and mission critical requirements of an operational base, whilst saving on costs and with minimal to no loss of operational down time.
Specialising in hazardous area and electrical installs, we have a team of VAREC and NICEIC approved, as well as DNV and class 7 CompEx accredited electrical engineers who will design and maintain systems that ensure operational readiness at all times.
We are fully conversant with the numerous regulations concerning the design, installation maintenance, inspection and testing of electrical equipment for use in explosive atmospheres including MoD specific JSP317, JSP 375, JSP 482 Chapter 8 and ESTC 6 requirements.
By carefully building this approach over the years, we have become the ideal specialist partner for fuel infrastructure projects.
You will benefit from:
- A specialist turnkey fuel infrastructure service
- Reduced risk and operational downtime
- Highly experienced team from a military background
- Fully compliant works
- Extended asset life cycle
- Highest safety standards
- Truly cost-effective approach
- Ensuring your fuel infrastructure is fully operational 24/7 365 days a year.
We help you to be mission ready
We know that being mission ready with an ageing fuel infrastructure creates challenges.
We are the UK’s leading fuel infrastructure maintenance and emergency pollution response service (ERPS) for the UK MoD worldwide.
At Adler and Allan we have built a reputation through our collaborative approach, and today we are proud to be:
- Vetted and security cleared to work on most MoD sites
- Our specialist team are ex-military, having worked within the fuel and infrastructure sector, and understand the challenge of an operational and mission critical environment. Our outcomes are focused on military needs and their mandatory requirements
- We work to the highest compliance and safety standards including Practitioner Guidelines (PG) set by the MoD
- All work is carried out to current MoD Publications, including but not limited to PG05/12, DMG14, PG O6/12, PG 04/12
- We provide strategic turnkey solutions, via a full spectrum of over 500+ qualified specialists, meaning more effective project management
- We have over 20+ years experience working in the Defence sector, working and consulting with MoD, USVF and Defence contractors
- Hazardous and restricted areas are our specialism. We have a team of VAREC and NICEIC approved, as well as DNV and class 7 CompEx accredited electrical engineers
- We are API and EEMUA 159 accredited to work on US bases
All this means we provide the ultimate peace of mind. When it comes to operational readiness, we believe there’s no one better in the business.