Coating and lining
Unique epoxy coatings extend and protect assets and prevent pollution
AdlerCoat™ polyurea, water, and hydrocarbon coatings deliver fast-drying, eco-friendly alternatives to traditional epoxy products.
Readily applicable to any substrate with minimum surface preparation, AdlerCoat™ is a fusion-bonded epoxy that withstands expansion, contraction, and a wide range of temperatures.
It has actively cut maintenance costs and extended the life of facilities within the infrastructure, energy, transport, and engineering industries. 100% waterproof and hydrocarbon resistant, flexible monolithic membranes protect the environment and your assets against deterioration, degradation, and structural weakness. AdlerCoat™ provides complete leak prevention of oils, hydrocarbons, fuels, solvents, aggressive chemicals, and gases, and can contain chemical spills for up to five days.
How it works
A giant step forward from traditional epoxy coatings, our eco-friendly polyurea spray linings are used for containment in a wide range of applications, including electrical utilities, power generation, manufacturing, marine, forecourts and water industries.
Readily applied to any substrate with the minimum of surface preparation, AdlerCoat is a fusion bonded epoxy that withstands expansion, contraction and a wide range of temperatures.
Why do I need Adler and Allan coatings and linings?
- Extend the life of your fuel tanks and bunding, pipelines, roof linings, oil storage tanks, floor lining and buildings
- Save money on unnecessary replacements
- Prevent pollution spills
- Complete leak prevention of oils, hydrocarbons, all fuel types, solvents, aggressive chemicals and gases
Why Adler & Allan?
- We are the country’s largest, most experienced applicator of polyurea linings and coatings AdlerCoat is 100% waterproof, preventing water ingress
- AdlerCoat has 400% elasticity, preventing cracking in interfaces
- Our fully trained and qualified team provides 24/7 technical support
- We know the environmental performance your organisation must achieve
- We adhere NACE Worldwide Corrosion Authority guidelines, who set the standard for protective coatings
Keep your business compliant and protect the environment while reducing the risk of operational downtime
Find out how Adler and Allan reduce your risk and support you on your journey to Net-Zero through the management and maintenance of assets.