Safe and Efficient Oil Tank Purging, Decommissioning and Removal
Exceptional care must be taken when decommissioning and/or purging potentially unstable tanks where the risk of pollution and even explosion is at its highest. Adler & Allan have specialist teams with many years experience of oil tank removal works.
Adler & Allan provides an environmentally sensitive oil tank purging and waste removal service that complies with and exceeds all relevant safety guidelines.
Employing only expertly trained operators, the services available include:
- Draining and disposal of residual product
- Uplift of tank bottoms and removal of sludge using vacuum tankers
- Clearance and flushing of pipework
- Manual cleaning of tanks using Confined Space trained operatives
- Option of remote mechanical cleaning using high pressure washing or an industrial butter washer
- Testing and issuing of gas free certificates by certified personnel
- Oil Tank decommissioning
- Adler and Allan has extensive experience in oil tank decommissioning in accordance with Environment Agency guidelines and industry best practice. The services include temporary mothballing by disconnecting all pipes and sealing all but the tank vent, water filling (this is a short term solution only) and permanent tank decommissioning using concrete slurry or RG22 inert hydrophobic foam.
Oil Tank Removal
Adler & Allan specialises in complete tank removal in both above and below ground scenarios, utilising hot and cold cutting equipment and company-owned excavation and craneage plant.
For more information call 0800 592 827 or complete this Adler and Allan Tank Purge and Decommissioning Online Enquiry Form.
- Separator Installation
- Tank Inspection
- Tank Testing
- Tank Cleaning
- Tank Repair
- Gauge, Alarm and Pump Services
- Bund Lining Systems
- Tank Removal
- Mobile Tank Cleaning and Polishing (MTC Unit)