Our market-leading non-destructive testing (NDT) and analysis to EEMUA 159 and API 570 and 653 standards is used for storage tank, pipeline and well inspection, in bulk storage, refinery, fuel/petrochemicals, chemical and utility sectors.
Quickly identifying degradation, corrosion, weakness, cracking and welding defects, before damage occurs, we give full recommendations for resolution.
Contact our experts to arrange non-destructive testing (NDT) and inspection of your storage tanks.
Features and outputs
- Our Non-destructive testing service is a cost-effective way of reducing downtime and extending the life of assets.
- Reduce environmental contamination which could result in large clean-up costs and heavy fines.
- Minimise operational downtime.
- Avoid unexpected repair costs.
NDT analysis methods evaluate the quality of materials, fabrication, and integrity of tanks, pipelines, and welds, without destroying their serviceability.
We employ various techniques including:
- Advanced and traditional Non-Destructive Testing methods
- Tank floor scanning utilising Floormap 3Di/R MFL technology for detection of topside and underside corrosion.
- UAV drone inspections for roof structure and close up visual inspections at height.
- Ultrasonic shell inspection crawlers utilising Scorpion 2 and RMS crawlers.
- Corrosion and minimum thickness evaluation
- Magnetic particle, dye penetrant and eddy current weld inspection.
- Foundation settlement assessments to detect various forms of tank movement, planar tilt etc.
- Estimated remaining life.
- Full rope access capability.
UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicles) drone inspections are used for close-up visual inspections including roof supports and other visual inspections at height and deliver precise views of confined spaces and hard-to-reach or remotely accessed areas.
Keep your business compliant and protect the environment while reducing the risk of operational downtime
Find out how Adler and Allan reduce your risk and support you on your journey to Net-Zero through the management and maintenance of assets.Contact our experts