Adler and Allan has secured a 3 year retainer contract with Associated British Ports (ABP). As well as a guaranteed response to incidents with the Rapid Response Vehicle (RRV), the annual retainer includes the provision of training and Incident Management Exercises (IME’s) to ensure legislative compliance for all ABP’s 21 Ports around the UK.
To help businesses in particular understand their risk, Adler & Allan has launched a new Flood Mapping Technology, FloodMarshalTM – the most advanced of its kind – to allow a site to predict future flooding events and be alerted of any changes in weather patterns that may lead to rising waters.
E&S Environmental Services, part of the Adler & Allan Group, have won the coveted CBRE Supplier of the Year award at CBRE’s annual event held at the Manchester Monastery.
On 15th December, as part of the Cumbria Resilience Project Adler & Allan has been involved with, Botcherby Community Centre in Carlisle received a visit from MP for Suffolk Coastal and DEFRA Minister Thérèse Coffey and Environment Agency Chair, Emma Howard Boyd.
We are proud to announce that Adler & Allan is Varec certified. Varec has been a leading innovator in the petroleum and chemical sectors for over eight decades – working with industry leaders to pioneer inventory tank gauging instrumentation and fuels management systems for total asset visibility and control.
Adler & Allan has won The Barclays Award for Building Resilient Business 2017, as part of the Business In The Community (BITC) awards, announced yesterday (6th July).
Adler & Allan’s facility in Rainham has recently undergone significant expansion. In addition to an upgrade to its waste handling, storage and removal services, A&A Rainham now provides enhanced emergency response, tank, separator and drainage services, plus fuel uplifts and transfers. With easy access via the A13, Rainham is ideally situated for business in East London, Essex, Kent and East Anglia.
Adler & Allan is proud to announce their new in-house CCTV Inspection Service with the capability to offer large scale drainage surveys, pipe analysis and fully compliant reports. This new system makes working in potentially hazardous environments much easier and safer than alternative methods, giving us a clean, sharp eye into the unknown.
- Flood Marshal™ – Map out your risk of future flooding
- E&S Environmental win CBRE Supplier of the Year award
- Adler & Allan win British Credit Awards
- Ecology & Environmental Monitoring Divisional Manager (OHES)
- Cumbria Resilience Project receives ministerial visit
- Adler & Allan expands its environmental consultancy offering
- Successful Oil Spill Management Exercise
- Adler & Allan at the tank storage conference 2017
- Adler & Allan at this year’s Flood Expo 2017
- Spill Response Operative
- Adler & Allan gains VAREC certification
- Team A+Ardvark Race the Sun – 12 out and 12 back!
- Adler & Allan wins BITC Award for its flood support service
- 2017 Responsible Business Awards Gala Dinner
- Team A+Ardvark Challenge for Charity, Race the Sun Isle of Wight
- Adler & Allan Rainham expansion
- EY Entrepreneur Of The Year award 2017 North
- Adler & Allan works with leading flood consultant
- Keeping back the summer floods
- Adler & Allan is exhibiting at Utility Week Live 2017