Adler & Allan’s facility in Rainham has recently undergone significant expansion. In addition to an upgrade to its waste handling, storage and removal services, A&A Rainham now provides enhanced emergency response, tank, separator and drainage services, plus fuel uplifts and transfers. With easy access via the A13, Rainham is ideally situated for business in East London, Essex, Kent and East Anglia.
Adler & Allan is proud to announce their new in-house CCTV Inspection Service with the capability to offer large scale drainage surveys, pipe analysis and fully compliant reports. This new system makes working in potentially hazardous environments much easier and safer than alternative methods, giving us a clean, sharp eye into the unknown.
Adler & Allan Group Company, E&S Environmental Services, has expanded its M&E offering through the acquisition of Worcester Electrical Services (WES). WES specialise in all areas of electrical installations, engineering, maintenance and design. As NICEIC approved electrical contractors, the main bulk of their work is carried out in hazardous environments, such as petrol forecourts. WES also carry out all aspects of industrial, commercial and domestic electrical installation.
Asset resilience specialist, Adler & Allan, has added to its portfolio of tank services following the acquisition of the goodwill and certain assets of King Tanktechnic, Manchester. The company has launched A&A TankTechnic Lining Systems, using the highly-rated Adisa product range for single skin tank applications and the DOPA® product range for creating double skin tanks with leak detection technology for compliance with EN 13160, Class 1. This provides targeted corrosion prevention for non-pressurised (atmospheric) underground tanks that store hazardous liquids, such as automotive fuels or chemicals.
The event brings together the fuel handling industry from across the US including a strong representation from the US military and aviation sector. We attend as specialist contractors to support the US military fuel infrastructure around the world.
Adler & Allan’s dedicated fuel polishing and testing laboratory, located in Brize Norton, Oxfordshire, has gained UKAS accreditation, demonstrating its technical competence and integrity in the fields of evaluating and maintaining fuel quality.
We’ve been awarded Occupational Health and Safety Advisory Services (OHSAS) 18001. Validating Adler & Allan’s commitment to achieving and maintaining high safety standards and continuous improvement, OHSAS is a worldwide framework for occupational health and safety management best practice, encompassing compliance and conformance legislation.
As reported by the Harrogate Advertiser and Ripon Gazette:
Work to return flood-hit areas back to normal following the winter storms will last for months to come, according to the chief executive of a Harrogate company heavily involved in clear-up operations across Scotland and the North.
- EY Entrepreneur Of The Year award 2017 North
- Adler & Allan works with leading flood consultant
- Keeping back the summer floods
- Adler & Allan is exhibiting at Utility Week Live 2017
- The Building Resilient Business Awards
- The BITC Responsible Business Awards 2017
- Is Britain flood ready? A flood resilience event for business
- Adler & Allan at the DPRTE Conference
- New corrosion protection services
- Cumbria Expo 2017
- New CCTV Inspection Services
- Adler & Allan nominated for The Resilience Award
- Seraya Simcoe reporting live on BBC Radio Cumbria
- Adler & Allan at the Contamination Expo Series 2016
- Adler & Allan win CBRE Award for SoakBag
- A&A and BERG Collaborate at Flood Expo 2016
- Adler & Allan broadens its M&E offering
- BERG North West
- FM Specialist Support Services
- Extending the life of storage tanks