Steps we are taking in response to the Coronavirus outbreak
We continue to monitor the potential impact of COVID-19 (“Coronavirus”) on our business. We take the outbreak seriously and we are actively planning to keep our services strong in the face of an evolving situation.
We are staying close to government advice to make sure we’re doing everything possible to keep our staff and customers safe. Following the guidance from the UK government, Adler and Allan is implementing the following to reduce the risk of infection to employees and customers:
- We are asking all our staff and customers to follow the government’s advice and wash their hands regularly
- Anyone who feels unwell will be asked to contact the NHS 111 service and to follow their instructions carefully
- Any staff travelling from affected locations are being asked to self-isolate, even if asymptomatic, and follow the advice from their GP or the NHS 111 service
- We have put extra cleaning materials in all sites and refocused cleaners to high traffic areas
- We are assessing all travel and event attendance over the coming weeks to ensure compliance with the changing government guidance
- All our office and admin teams can work from home, with full IT access
- We are regularly providing our leaders and staff with the latest advice
- We are reviewing our business continuity plans to help us allocate resource effectively and recover quickly and are specifically making sure our emergency response capability is resourced
- We are continually monitoring government advice and implementing this across the business
If you have any specific questions, please contact your account manager.
For further information visit: https://www.adlerandallan.co.uk/latest-news/