FIS Waltham Cross
Salary dependent on experience and capability
We are currently seeking to recruit the position of Technical Sales & Support to join our FIS division. Employed on a full time basis and reporting to Technical Services Manager, the primary purpose of this role is that of technical sales, estimating all works (remedial, small projects, large projects, and reactive works) for the FIS division. The post holder is also required to offer technical support to other members of the division and be an integral part of the Technical Services team.
Key tasks and accountabilities associated with the role are as follows:
- Undertaking full and concise site surveys, preparing and submitting accurate works quotations and job engineering.
- Follow divisional processes and company financial operational approval processes. This includes a full and concise handover to the project delivery team (including RAMS) as part of the divisional process.
- Attend site to provide technical / sales support as required by PM / Division.
- Preparation of RAMS to a high standard and fully compliant with relevant legislation.
- Provide support to any other member of staff as and when required e.g. during holidays or absences.
- Provide accurate weekly sales KPIs to Divisional Manager and Technical Manager in a timely and efficient manner.
- Be prepared to provide accurate and timely ad-hoc reports relating to a specific job/works or present a general overview for all on-going works for which the postholder is responsible for.
- Work closely with the Project Manager throughout the life of the project, offering any support financially or technically.
- Liaise with the Business Support Manager and department for the booking of training / accommodation and other support required.
- To carry out any reasonable request by management, for which you are adequately trained.
Duties are not limited to the above and the postholder will be expected to satisfy any task for which they are qualified and experienced to undertake.
Applicants must possess excellent technical and industry knowledge and experience, familiarity with MOD property and operating in such environments, and have a proven sales success with commercial awareness. The successful candidate will be OFTEC/IOSH qualified, with additional H&S qualifications being advantageous. Applicants should be computer literate with working knowledge of all standard Microsoft applications and excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with colleagues and clients at all levels.
The post holder must make a direct contribution to the commercial success of the divisions and any works undertaken by the postholder must be accurate, efficient and demonstrate a high degree of professionalism.
In addition, the post holder will be required to travel to any location within the Company’s operational footprint (for which a vehicle is provided), therefore possession of a full, clean UK driving licence is essential for this role.
If you feel you have the skills, personality and experience, please forward your curriculum vitae and a covering letter to: